MITSUBISHIs allowed for import
Importing continues as usual during the Covid-19 pandemic. Purchasing, shipping, customs clearance and compliance are largely unaffected and business continues as normal.Read more
The J-Spec Mileage Promise
Speedo tampering is rife in the Australian market to the point where more imports than not sold by Australian dealers have had their mileage wound back. See how importing yourself easily avoids this pitfall.Read more
View cars for sale, model information, images, typical sale prices and recent auction action for the following vehicles which are permitted for import under the Australian SEVS import laws.
If a model is not listed here it cannot be imported into Australia for road use.
The following Mitsubishis are eligible for import into Australia for road use under the SEVS import scheme. Click for more info.
- Mitsubishi Airtrek
- Mitsubishi Delica D:5
- Mitsubishi Delica Spacegear
- Mitsubishi Galant
- Mitsubishi GTO
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 4
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 5
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 6
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 7
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 9 MR
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 9 wagon
- Mitsubishi Legnum
- Mitsubishi Minicab MiEV
- Mitsubishi Pajero Evolution